Friday, September 18, 2009

Growing up...

Look at those sweet girls... Allison and G are just one day apart, and we have pictures of them just days old together. Now here they are at 4 heading to their first day of gymnastics!

It didn't even occur to me until we were in the car that perhaps Natalie would like to join, too. Even though the class is for 3 and 4 year olds, the coach said Natalie was doing great and able to follow directions, and therefore could join the class with her sister!

I'm so happy they are in the class together!

All the girls had so much fun! I am so excited... this is the first thing I have ever enrolled the girls in!
The coaches at Precision are incredible. I know the girls are not only learning coordination, building muscles, and having fun, but also learning to take directions from an adult other than mommy or daddy. They can't wait to go back! Yeh for gymnastics!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails