Thursday, December 9, 2010

Aquarium of the Pacific

Tuesday we had a field trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Most of our friends have been there before, but it was the first time for our family. When you first walk in, you are greeted by the enormous blue whale, which still fascinates me!

In fact, all I could think about the entire time I walked through was how amazing and creative our God is, and how could anyone think these things came about as random; beyond me! Here are some of my favorites:

Did you spot the "leafy sea dragon" in the lower right hand corner? Incredible!

Loved the Santa hat scuba diver. :)

Touching the bat rays was Allison's favorite. (I was amazed that Natalie even tried it!) Natalie loved running up and down some stairs. Sierra practiced walking... all day! It was the beginning of the end of her crawling. (Yesterday and today she has been walking a lot... woohoo!)


Feeding the Lorikeets. They are loud, dive bomb you, and poop a lot. (Not this Mama's favorite!)

Jellyfish. Wow.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails