Thursday, July 28, 2011

Budding Artist

I just have to face it... just as Sierra is no longer content as a spectator in the kitchen, she is also insistent that she take part in crafts. In fact, she has started to ask to paint even when the other girls are not painting!

I forgot just how messy budding artists can be; now where in the world is my smock packed?

"Dot paints" are a little more to my liking these days. At least until I am done unpacking, (which is a good 4 - 6 weeks away), I prefer as few messes as possible. But, how can I resist those big brown eyes and adorable curls?

When I want the big girls to craft without little sister finding out what's going on, I have them work at the bar. Of course, our climber quickly figured out how to sit on her own bar stool, so giving her a bowl of fruit usually keeps her content. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails