Tuesday, April 3, 2012

HELP!!!

So, here's the deal. I have not been able to blog because I was no longer able to download pictures. Blogger said I have exceeded what I am allowed to use. Huh?
I was hoping it was an April Fool's joke. No joke. Apparently my pictures are too large. Tonight I sat down with my husband, (so grateful I married a geek), and he helped me re-size some pictures. But it takes time and effort and throws a wrench into my blogging joy. Ugh!
So, I really hope to be blogging again, soon! Tonight I am too tired from our gorgeous hike up to our local waterfall. We brought our little camera only to find the batteries were dead, so at least I couldn't share pictures with you, anyway.
If anyone out there has ever come across this same problem and has a solution for me, please do share. In the meantime, I'll give my husband's method a whirl.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

My cousin had this problem and she ended up having to buy more space.

Holly said...

I had to buy space, too, I think it's maybe $5 a year?

Karen Hyde said...

Bummer! I don't know anything about space and blogging... you know I can't even get my own blog working. We are going to try wordpress soon. Don't know if switching is an option you want to look in to but there you have it. In the mean time - I'll miss you! :)

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

Yikes! Looks like O may have to pay or switch. Thanks for the help. friends! I really didn't know this could happen!

Darcy said...

Oh crazy! Hope it gets figured out soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails