Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lost.

Is anybody there? Oh my goodness, it has been 2 weeks since I've blogged! It feels more like 2 months! I have pictures. I have thoughts. I have projects, recipes, cute baby faces, and such... but I fear I'm losing my groove with each passing day! Once again, my husband may have a solution. If this one doesn't work, I am definitely purchasing more space some time this week.

995.

Do you know what that is? That is how many posts I've published since beginning my blog in June 2008. I don't scrapbook or journal or even print very many pictures -- this is it, folks. This blog will have to be my kids' scrapbook. That means I have to get back into my groove, and quickly!

So, I am posting this for you today. I will be back this week -- somehow!

In the mean time, I have to throw-out a HUGE thank you to Jeanne Winters. She was the first blogger I fell in love with, and I just won a drawing on her blog last week. My prize arrived 2 days ago, and is already hung proudly on my wall. She designed it for Dayspring, and it is UH-MAZING! I will show you it as soon as I get this figured out. In the meantime, go check her out here!!

2 comments:

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Oh - you're so sweet!! So glad you like and already have a place for it!! So cool! Congrats!!

our delightful life said...

i had the same problem with running out of space on blogger for posting pictures. guess we both post a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails