Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mini Chcolate Chip Oatmeal Muffins

We're back from Texas! Pictures are coming soon, I hope; lots to sort through. Can't wait to share our fun week! In the mean time, I am trying to get back into blogging mode by posting some of our return. This morning we made mini chocolate chip oatmeal muffins.

I love mini muffins because:
  1. I don't feel guilty giving the girls seconds (and thirds and fourths!)
  2. They're so cute for little tea parties, and
  3. I can bake them in my toaster oven and not heat up the giant oven on a warm summer day!

I have a new helper in the kitchen! Can't say I'm thrilled about it, to be totally honest. But, Sierra is thrilled and at least makes a cute picture. :)

Allison set her little tea party table in her room. So sweet!

The girls thoroughly enjoyed their muffins while I cautiously watched them and picked-up crumbs, (and pretended to drink tea... I wasn't a total party pooper!).


No, you don't eat the wrapper, silly Sierra! Oh, how I love my little girls!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails