Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Prep and ideas

You may remember THIS POST about my husband's latest obsession with creating cool pancakes. Well, it gave me the perfect Father's Day gift idea! I gave each girl a Wilton's squeeze bottle, (the 2-pack cost me just $1 with my 40% off JoAnn's coupon!) I drew my design, as well as the words "Papa's Pancakes," and let them trace with puffy paint.


Allison was able to trace pretty well. Natalie... not so much. But, they both turned out pretty cute. I think Papa will love his surprise!



I saved the clear bag that they came in, and am planning to use THESE LABELS, (which I've already printed), to put on the bag once the bottles dry. I am also planning to use the labels on all his favorite goodies I bought at Trader Joe's Today. I have one more surprise I am working on for him, but I'll save it for another post. In the meantime, if you need some fun Father's Day ideas, here are a bunch I found:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails