Saturday, May 22, 2010

Super Dad

Last weekend I showed Daniel what I thought was an amazing blog about a dad who makes pancake creations for his daughter. You can check out Jim's pancakes HERE. Not to be outdone, the next morning we woke up to some amazing pancakes -- but no pictures! (I had to laugh -- Daniel had acted like the guy was crazy and kept commenting how he has way too much time on his hands!) This weekend he was at it again. This time, I woke up in time to capture some of the fun on film! As amazing as Jim's pancakes are, he does use some fancy squirt bottles, whereas Daniel uses a spatula. I think I know what to get my husband for Father's Day this year!




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What an awesome SUPER DAD! I am lucky to just get boring 'ol circle pancakes on the grill without burning them. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails