Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I hope all you mommys out there were as blessed as I was, yesterday. It was truly a special day. It started with homemade presents from the girls. Daniel took them to "Color Me Mine," and they each chose their own object to paint, as well as the colors and designs. I was BLOWN away! They were not fired yet, so I will give you more pictures and details to come, but let me just say my girls are artistic! :)
It was exactly my kind of day. A little overcast with hints of sun, and just enough chill in the air to wear a spring sweater, but still warm enough to wear flip flops! The perfect day to go to Pho for soup after church, which is exactly what we did. (Church was amazing, as well!)


That afternoon we all took a 2 hour nap. It was incredible! I don't think we've had a family nap since Sierra ws born! (Allison was the only one who stayed awake and quietly played by herself!)

We woke-up to some wind, and decided to try out our new kite. The girls loved it!


Dinner was fabulous -- my husband is amazing! Chocolate cake and chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert. It was the PERFECT day!

I am SO blessed to be a mommy!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails