Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Strawberry Picking

Try it Tuesday was a big success, today! Our new adventure took us to Cal Poly Pomona to go strawberry picking! Apparently, nobody else realized what a gorgeous day it was, as we were the ONLY people there!

It was a beautiful place, and the kids had a blast. In T's words, "Mom, can we do this every day?"

Natalie was quite hesitant, at first. "I can't do it, I can't do it!" Nothing I said could make her pick strawberries... until Allison finally said, Natalie try it for Try it Tuesday! And, she did! And, she liked it! And, she kept trying... hooray for Try it Tuesday!

Unfortunately, I forgot the Bjorn, so Sierra gave me a real workout! Luckily, sweet K helped me hold her!

"Is this one?"

Look at our stash! Can we have strawberries for dinner?
(Actually, we ended up going to kids night at Chick-Fil-A, where the kids branched out from their usual ketchup, and tried a new sauce. So did I! Yum, yum! Another success for Try it Tuesday!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails