Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sweet Hair Clips!


Oh, how I love having girls. Being pregnant for a third time, everyone assumes I want a boy... and I did, once upon a time! However, I feel totally excited at the prospect of another girl, as well. I'm so glad God makes the decision, and not me!

Anyway, here is one reason I love having girls: Look at these ador
able felt hair clips! "Make it and Love it" offers a free tutorial on how to make them here. I just got my jo Ann's 50% off coupon in the mail this week, and I think I will be heading there for some felt tomorrow!

1 comment:

Karen Hyde said...

Isn't it funny when you have kiddo #3 everyone thinks you must want the opposite of what you have? I totally understand your "once upon a time" desire for the boy. And as much as you love hair clips I love Legos and baseball cleats. Like you said, good thing God decides it all! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails