Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sea Salt Coffee

Ok, I think I did it... I think I figured out how 85 degrees makes their incredible sea salt coffee. At first I was excited; then I read the nutrition information for the heavy cream; YIKES! And I thought half and half in my coffee was a treat...

Here it is. Give it a try, but only buy the small thing of heavy cream, unless you want to gain weight like me!

2 shots of "espresso," (I just used Starbuck's Yukon Blend)
1 cup of ice
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1 Tbsp sugar

Pour the espresso in cup, and mix with the sugar. Add the ice. Mix cream and salt together. Pour over the top. Stir and drink. YUMMY!!!!! Of course, I bought the larger thing of cream, so I have to have one every day... can't waist it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails