Sunday, January 17, 2010

Popcorn and a Movie

It's the little things that make me smile... See these adorable popcorn holders? I'm sure you've seen them at the dollar section at Target over the last year. I know I've been eyeing them, but couldn't bring myself to pay $1 each. (I know, I know... I am CHEAP!) Well, I found them after Christmas for a quarter each! So, I bought 8. I should have gotten more for gifts... they are now back up to $1! Anyway, we have enjoyed them with our chocolate milk, Valentine straws, and movies from Grandma. I am sure with all the rain this week we will be using them much more!

2 comments:

our delightful life said...

We have one and enjoyed popcorn yesterday!
Melissa

Stephanie said...

I need to "splurge" and get some - my kids would LOVE to eat out of fun containers for movie time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails