Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stop the Clock!


It's official -- it is time to put away all my 0 - 3 month baby girl clothes. In the words of Quincy from Little Einsteins, "I CAN NOT BE-LIEVE IT!" She is already 15 pounds and in size 3 diapers!! The good news? I only had to get up ONCE to nurse last night. (Of course, my two older ones decided they needed water at 2:00am, but that's another blog entry...)

The nice thing is, I feel like I have really been able to cherish this time with Sierra. Knowing how fast it goes and that everything is a phase really helps; not to mention, seeing how big the other 2 are!

Oh, Sierra! You are too sweet. I am not going to wish this time away. I will enjoy you each day at the stage you are in. This time with you is precious, and I am so thankful for it! Today you laughed for the first time. Even Allison got to hear it! That sound made my day. I love you, baby girl!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails