Saturday, August 14, 2010

A "Clean Craft!"

I found this idea at Frugal Family Fun. I must say, I thought it was pretty cool, but my girls were not all that impressed. At least, not as impressed as I was hoping... it was more of a 6 or 7 minute play time, (Unlike the diaper boxes I gave them to color, which lasted over an hour!) You just never know, I suppose.

Side note: You may see Natalie in the same dress and hat for several more postings. It's her new favorite, and I can't seem to peel it off of her! I told her it goes in the laundry tomorrow.

Each of the girls had previously painted a double matte, which framed our bags perfectly! Once again... it's too bad this didn't last longer!

1 comment:

Shannon Cecil said...

I did this awhile back also, with gallon size bags. It was good for Braiden to practice his letters, but that was about it. Didn't last very long, but I thought it was a brilliant idea too!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails