Thursday, May 5, 2011

Natalie

Natalie is my artist. And, she is quite proud of that title! But, she has also been showing her creativity in other ways, lately. Of course, she has quite the sense of style with her outfits! And, for the last 2 days, she has been making-up the most beautiful worship songs. I will see if she will let me take a video; (I'm guessing not!).

Before I forget, I have to write this one down. I made up a little song to the tune of "The farmer in the dell," a couple weeks back. My song went like this:

I love my little girls...
I love them all three...
Allison, Sierra, and Natalie.

Natalie immediately piped in with a concerned look. "It should say Allison, Natalie, and Sierra -- I should be second!" I sang it that way and asked her if it sounded ok. She laughed, and when I told her to make up her own song, this is what she came up with:

There are 3 special girls...
They're made from Mama...
Alison, Natalie, and Sierra.


I was blown away... she did it! And, with absolutely no help from me. Keep being your creative, sweet self, Natalie! I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails