Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Picnic Time

Last night we had a 5:30pm T-ball game, but arrived an hour early to picnic with our friends. After a hot spring day, the weather cooled down just enough to be perfect for a picnic! I got this awesome picnic blanket from my friend Deeners for my birthday, and I absolutely love it! It easily folds into a nice little bag with a handle, but Sierra always gets upset with me as I fold it because she loves sitting on it so much!

I didn't ask the girls to pose here... I just happened to catch them in this oh-so-cute position! :)

Today was Grandma's last day with us, and it was harder on these two now that they're older. They are finally quiet in bed, and I am praying for sweet dreams. All the excitement of 12 days with Grandma was a lot for these two! What a blessing she is to all of us. We miss you, Grandma! Come back, soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails