Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day of "Firsts"

Happy FIRST day of Spring! I hope you enjoyed this beautiful day! We started the day by harvesting our FIRST veggies from our garden... radishes! It turns out I don't really care for radishes; nor do my girls. But, it was fun to grow them! (And to harvest them!)



The girls also enjoyed their FIRST ice cream from the ice cream truck. They got to pick whatever they wanted. Of course, Natalie chose chocolate! Allison went with the rocket pop. We've been talking about the ice cream truck for a while now, and it even came to the park the other day. So, when it pulled into our little cul-de-sac today, the girls went running out and flagged it down... I kidd you, not! They were SO excited! (How could I say no!?!?)





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails