Friday, March 26, 2010

Ordinary Day

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post as much as I did! I found it on one of my favorite blogs, "A Little Loveliness." Today we had a lovely Easter egg hunt with our MOPS group, but I thought I'd blog about the "ordinary things" instead, in honor of yesterday's post. (Ok, ok... I forgot my camera this morning, so I have to blog about the ordinary things because I have no pictures of the egg hunt!)

After a year in the closet, we were finally brave enough to pull out the moon sand, again. This time I knew to use it outside... (the inventor of moon sand was OBVIOUSLY not a parent!) The girls had a blast, and I will clean it up tomorrow :)

We also FINALLY finished reading "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe." So, we had movie night to celebrate. I was a little leery of showing the girls that film at such a young, tender age, but they were so excited and really enjoyed it! I am shocked at Allison's comprehension of it! Of course, what movie night would be complete without Whoppers and Red Vines?

It is so true... there is nothing more precious than an ordinary day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails