Sunday, November 9, 2008

Packing away...


Does anyine else's house look like this while getting ready for a trip? Yikes! I'm hoping to get it all organized tonight once the girls go down. I guess I'll have to wait to watch the "Amazing Race!"

Anyway, since I don't have all that many warm winter clothes for the girls, (it's suppose to be in the 80's here the rest of the week), I have to pack them all for our trip. So, when the forecast for today suddenly changed to chilly, I wasn't sure what to dress the girls in.


Luckily, we have this awesome fireplace which keeps them warm outside, but which they stay far away from because their daddy taught them well. I love to sit out there and enjoy it with them. Last winter we were out there almost every morning with a fire; I'd have my cup of coffee and my Bible, and they played by themselves. I'm so excited that it's that time of year, again!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails