Thursday, November 20, 2008

We're Back!


What a trip! Over the last 8 days, we traded in wind, heat, and fires for some 18-degree mornings, falling snow, and a million cows! It was so beautiful, and truly felt like a relaxing vacation! I hope to give you little pictures and stories over the next few days. I think I only have 302 pictures ot choose from! :) For now, let me just leave you with these. (You can enjoy browsing through them while I finish folding my 8th load of laundry... seriously!)

Lollipops... is there anything more important to pack for a plane ride with toddlers?

fFinally, after a long day of traveling, we arrived at our friends' place and were thrilled to find a patch of snow!

The first snowfall for the girls... can't wait to show you more!

"Come on, sis... Let's explore!"

1 comment:

Karen Hyde said...

Glad you're back - I missed your blogs! ;) Looks like you had a GREAT time. I can't wait for more.
Brenson says "I love your pictures! I like the girls playing in the snow, that is very cute!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails