Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's almost that time!

Ok, my friends... I am getting so excited about fall! (I know, I know... big surprise!) I have September 22 marked on my calendar, and am already planning the day. Pulling down the fall bins, decorating the house, decorating cookies... I sure hope it cools off enough to let me at least wear jeans that day!

In the meantime, I may have to sneak a little fall trip in earlier. In our recent issue of "Westways" magazine, there was an entire page devoted to planning your day trip to Oak Glen. I have the most adorable pictures and fond memories of our last trip there, and can't wait to do it again. Apple picking, fresh mountain air, an old schoolhouse, and quaint boutiques. This may have to be our fall kick-off, as well. Don't you just love traditions?

3 comments:

Hino Kids said...

We LOVE Oak Glen too - pressing our own Apple Juice is the best!! Kids love it! It will be Matthew's first year - we hope he likes it!

our delightful life said...

I've been dreaming of fall over here too. It's actually a bit cooler. I almost bought a scarecrow the other day but I controlled myself. Sooooooo excited, can't wait!

Karen Hyde said...

You should take a family pic in Oak Glen with your Westways magazine when you go. Maybe you'll make it into the next edition! And I can't wait for fall either!! Jeans....mmmmm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails