Monday, August 31, 2009

Computer Trouble

I have so many things to post...
  • a project I've been wanting to do with Allison for a while
  • A sewing project I did ALL BY MYSELF!
  • a project Daniel and I did for our bathroom
I could go on... but, sadly my computer is not doing well! I think it might be the usb port. I can't print anything or download pictures. Where is that husband of mine? Luckily, not fighting the fires. We're off to Disneyland for a few days, (sleeping at the Grand Californian where they have bunkbeds for the kids!) But, I should be back to blogging soon...

Happy September!

2 comments:

3 SISTERS said...

Hello there fellow blogger. I have been thinking of your family these last few days. With these horrible fires. I'm glad to hear that your hubby is home safe with you and the girls. We have been praying for the men and woman out there fighting the Southern California Fires. Have at Disneyland!

3 SISTERS said...

oops! Have FUN at Disneyland.

Related Posts with Thumbnails