Saturday, September 20, 2008

Birthday Boy!




Today is Triscuit's 1st birthday. Allison was so excited that she was up singing to him before I could pull myself out of bed! In honor of this special occasion, we did our morning jog to the park where he chased several balls. We then came home and the girls helped me make a dog bone cake. (Not for poor Triscuit, but for us in honor of him!) I just made a box cake, (funfetti, my favorite!) in a banana bread pan as well as some cupcakes, and frosted them together to look like a bone!


As if that weren't enough sugar for the morning, we headed to Chick-Fil-A for free chicken sandwiches, cotton candy, stuffed cows, and a bounce house. I can't believe how generous that restaraunt is... they get our business more than any other fast food! We brought our little neighbor along, and I wish I had a picture or video of the 3 of them in the back seat with their balloons and cotton candy; it was adorable!


Happy Birthday, Triscuit!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails