Sunday, September 21, 2008

Church

I know church is not about having a pastor who is a "great speaker."
It's not about amazing programs, awesome decor, or even incredible worship.
Basically, I know church is not about me; it's about Him!
***
And, that is why I so love my church...
We have a pastor who does not cater to pleasing everyone;
He simply speaks the truth of the Bible in love.
Our worship does not feel like a concert;
it is God-directed, and the Holy Spirit shows up!
Most importantly, it is filled with intercessors who are always praying!
***
I was just feeling so blessed to have our church today that I had to blog about it.
I have been slacking on my Bible-reading this week, and left church ready to dive into God's Word!
I was also joyfully singing the awesome hymn "It is well," that we sung this morning all day.
***
Praise God for our Country!
Praise God for our freedom!
Praise God for Water of Life Community Church!
***
If you would like to check out today's message, here is the link:
Then, click on "sermons, and today's date (9/21/08)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails