Thursday, September 25, 2008

Celebrating Fall



Top 3 reasons why decorating Fall cookies is the best:



3. A lot of time has passed since the last opportunity for baking holiday cookies; (4th of July)



2. It's finally cool enough to turn on your oven, (though today was not so cool!!)



1. Candy corn makes the yummiest cookie topping!



Today I was blessed to have an old friend come over to decorate fall cookies. She's a fellow fall-lover, so that made it extra special! Not to mention, she has 2 adorable kids; one whom I haven't seen since he was a baby, and the other I just met! Ok, I'm off to catch the season premiere of Survivor! In the meantime, here are a few pictures of the bakers: (Notice Allison's "homemade" Baker's hat!)









2 comments:

Karen Hyde said...

We just finished making "iced pumpkin cookies" but I am SO going to make fall sugar cookies when they are gone! They look great! Mmmmm fall!

our delightful life said...

We loved the cookies. I gave Eli one when we got home and I ate the rest. Yummy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails