Sunday, September 14, 2008

San Mateo Part 1

So, I am going to try to condense 11 days of vacation down to a brief list of favorite occurences, followed by some favorite photos. (The photos are from Coyote Point) Ready?

stayed in my jammies until 2pm * read a book: "the shack" * went to coyote point: (kids museum, beach, and awesome park) * discovered several fun parks * fed the chickens * picked apples * saw old friends * went on a couple kidless dates with my husband * went to the tidepools * went to the pumpkin patch by the beach and rode ponies * made my september menu * slept-in while grandma took care of the girls * went shopping all by myself * ate fresh peas in the pod and cooked a live crab from our beach trip

1 comment:

our delightful life said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails