Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Introducing...

This is my first post from a foreign computer! I am posting from the hospital on Daniel's laptop. We are so excited and blessed by the arrival of our third daughter,

Sierra Nicole Yeh
7 lbs. 9 oz.
19 1/2 inches
November 2, 2009, 8:22 am

Here you go, Melissa! I told Daniel he had to get a picture of me pregnant for you, so we made it just in time!

I will post more comments in the days to come. For now, I will let the pictures do all the talking! I am off to walk my lap, and am excited to go home, tomorrow!









4 comments:

Hino Kids said...

So beautiful!! Everyone is so happy!! Sierra is blessed - she has no idea how many jealous children (and adults) there are!! Take good care!

3 SISTERS said...

She is beautiful, congrads!! Take care of yourself and I can't wait to see more pictures. What a beautiful family, you are blessed.

Where Our Treasures Are said...

Congratulations! She is a little beauty--especially with that precious tiny bow in her hair.

our delightful life said...

She's a doll. If I were there I'd bring you a nice warm meal to welcome you home! So happy for you my friend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails