Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving week!

It is Thanksgiving week, and we have SO much to be thankful for! I often wonder why God chose to bless us so much! Traditionally, we haven't been very "traditional" for Thanksgiving... But, this year we will be. It will be our first Thanksgiving with turkey, (we usually do Chinese hot pot, or duck, or sushi!) And, our first Thanksgiving where we teach the girls the history of the holiday. So, we will spend this week doing some Thanksgiving crafts to prepare. Yesterday, we did sponge paint plate turkeys, and fall rub-ons. I thought the turkeys would be fun, and they were... but the girls LOVED the rub-ons! Something different, I guess! Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week, and I hope to post more of our activities to come!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails