Thursday, November 19, 2009

She's here!!!!

I love MOPS for so many reasons... the fun crafts, the food, the fellowship, and of course the inspiring speakers. Speaking of inspiring speakers...

If you've read my blog at all, you know I am a HUGE fan of Jeanne Winters from "Inspiring Ideas." Guess what?!?!? She's HERE! I invited (begged) her to come speak to our MOPS group, and she is now here! She spoke to our Thursday group today, and I get to hear her at our Friday group tomorrow.

Ask me how excited I am; I am giddy!

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of the crafts we did at our last two meetings. (Ideas for your MOPS group, Melissa!) We painted these cute flower pots with wires for pictures, and we made these recipe blocks with rock magnets. We were given a choice of words to put on them, and I chose "faith." Rather than using it for recipes, I think I will put the girls' memory verses on it!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails