Monday, November 30, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like...


CHRISTMAS!!!


Cousin Susan came to help decorate Christmas for her FIRST time! She was so cute about it... we love our Chinese cousins!


Immediately, Allison wanted to do her Christmas workbooks. "Christmas school!"

We only broke 5 ornaments this year... sigh... I need a better plan next year!



Allison and I sang through the 12 days of Christmas while decorating this tree. She was so cute about it! She would tilt her head towards me, and got all into it. I think Daniel took a video...

Of course, we enjoyed our first hot chocolate of the season. Yummy William Sonoma! Thanks, Gabie!


And, we finished the night watching "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer." The girls now wear these hats to bed every night! Too funny!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is pretty funny how we chose the same title. I also originally chose the same background that you have.

Glad to know that we are not the only ones to break ornaments while decorating the tree. I ended up sorting all the ornaments and then only allowing the kids to put on the non-breakable one this year. Needless to say, our tree is a little bare, but I figure it is only for a year or two. (I hope!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails