Monday, April 12, 2010

Crepes!!

A few years back, my friend gave me a crepe pan and recipe book for my birthday. If you were to see them today, you would think they were ancient -- they have been well-loved. For the most part, we make sweet crepes for a special breakfast. Before having the girls, Daniel and I used to try several fun recipes for dinner. Well, now that the girls are a little older and a little braver, I decided to try crepes for dinner, once again.
I actually didn't use a recipe, but kept it simple...
  1. a little mayo and mustard blended with salt and pepper
  2. blanched asparagus
  3. swiss cheese
  4. turkey
Roll and top with parmesan, and bake until the cheese melts!

'This is a song the girls made up all by themselves. I thought it was quite catchy, and have to sing it back at them sometimes. It works!! Check out their debut of "Try It:"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails