Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fruit Season!

I would have to say that summer is my least favorite season... I am just not a huge fan of the heat we get here! However, there are a few things I love about the upcoming season; one of them being fresh fruit! (I also love fresh veggies, summer evenings, the beach, and our neighbor's pool, but I digress...) My in-laws have a loquat tree, and we were blessed with a giant bag, yesterday. They are so juicy and sweet. I can't even tell you how many I've eaten. Allison loves them, too. Of course, Natalie won't even try them. (After all, they are part of the fruit family, you know! Strange kid!) If the birds and squirrels stay away, we'll have a truck load of apricots soon, as well. Woohoo! I'll keep you updated...

1 comment:

our delightful life said...

natalie doesn't like fruit? that's crazy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails