Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mrs. Flutterbee

Ok, friends... don't be scared off by my goofy picture! (I had a baby in one arm, and the camera in the other and this was the best I could do!) But, I have to share with you about Mrs. Flutterbee! I was so blessed to meet this sweet lady who has a heart for God, a knack with children, and an incredible talent for singing and writing children's books and songs. She brought me this fun hat, along with her book, cd, and dvd. (Too sweet and generous!) My girls wanted to jump into the book they liked it so much, and had a blast listening to her songs during rest time. Our whole family became instant Mrs. Flutterbee fans! Go check out her site here!

1 comment:

Karen Hyde said...

Brenson went to a Mrs. Flutterbee assembly last year and I got to sneek in a see some of it. She is so much fun! And cute hat! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails