Tuesday, December 28, 2010

At The Gym...

No, not a grown-up gym to work-out, (though I definitely could use a workout after all the junk I've eaten the past 3 months!). The name of this gym is Tumble Town, and the owner happens to be my mom's neighbor of 32 years! With her grandkids visitng, (her daughter and I have known each other since we were 3 and 2!), she invited us to tag along for a morning of play at the gym. We arrived to find this...

Wow! This place was awesome! And then... duh, duh, duh...we found THIS:

Let me tell you a little bit about that castle. Give me a minute while I compose myself! It is a parent's kid's dream place! Guess where that slide lands you? In a foam pit! There is another secret slide into a ball pit, along with secret rooms, a rope to climb, and a mini draw-bridge!


Too, too fun!


Daniel, Allison, and I LOVED the rope swing! (We even went home and watched "Bridge to Terabithia" which is a great movie with a fun looking rope swing!)



Sierra and Natalie seemed to like it all.



Racing like snails!

What a fun time! We were invited back any time we are up north. Not sure how we got so blessed! But, we will definitely be back!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails