- catching-up on doctor's appointments
- staying up way too late building Ikea products
- unpacking as fast as I possibly can
- dreaming of all the decorating possibilities for my new blank canvas, (I mean home)
- gathering back-to-school ideas
- editing Texas and San Francisco pictures so I can finally blog about them!
- swimming every day - oh, how I LOVE this house!
- enjoying more summer fruit for breakfast and trying new recipes!
And, on a totally separate note, I am SO thankful for a magnetic dishwasher, since we now have a stainless steel refrigerator. It's amazing how entertained these can keep my girls!
Can't wait to post more! If you don't hear from me soon, you will find me preparing for school on Monday! Even though it's not even close to fall, the thought of school has me dreaming of cozy sweaters, cinnamon candles, and fresh apple pie.... one can dream!