Sunday, August 24, 2008

Movie Preview

Since having kids, I believe Daniel and I have seen 2 movies in the theater. While it's true that neither of us is really a movie person, it's also because when we think about actually going to a movie we never even know what's playing! That's why I am so excited about an upcoming movie I just heard about that I think will be perfect for both Daniel and me. Why?
Daniel: It's about a firefighter
Cara: It's starring Kirk Cameron. (Woot woo!!!)
Both of us: It's a Christian film about marriage
The movie is called "Fireproof" and is in theaters September 26. Here is the link: www.fireproofthemovie.com. So, does anybody want to come hang out with 2 adorable little girls that day? :) They're lots of fun; I promise!

1 comment:

Karen Hyde said...

Kirk Cameron!!!! I love Kirk Cameron. I did name my cat after him, after all. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails