Sunday, December 28, 2008

All look same?

I often get asked the nationality of my husband. (Especially when he's not around, and it's just me and the girls!) But, for those who see him, he is often mistaken for a Fillipino because of his dark skin. Of course, I love to tease him, saying "You all look the same, anyway!" (My husband just happens to be the handsomest!) Well, this Christmas my brother introduced us to a website called All Look Same. There you can take a test to see how well you know your "Asianalities." Why am I blogging about this?
I scored better than my CHINESE husband!
Want to see how well you can identify the difference between Japanese, Chinese, and Korean? Take the test here: and, if you don't do well, don't feel bad. You're in good company!

1 comment:

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

That's funny! I'll have to go check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails