Wednesday, December 3, 2008

'Tis the season for snail mail!


Extra long white envelope...

... Hand-written address

...Green Ink

It could only mean one thing...

CHRISTMAS CARD SEASON IS HERE!!!

I got my first Christmas card in the mail today, and I was so excited!

Really, nobody sends snail mail anymore besides kids' birthday invitations.

It's the one time of the year that makes going to the mailbox fun!


So... who was this family that sent out cards so early?

It was a family with 3 kids that I used to babysit when I was in high school. How fun to get a picture of them in high school themselves, now!

Maybe by the time my kids are in high school I'll be on the ball and able to get cards out by December 1...

...MAYBE!

1 comment:

our delightful life said...

Oh, I need to get our cards out. I usually have them out by December 1st because I like to be the first one in the mailbox...not this year though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails