Monday, December 29, 2008

Stolen Idea

One of my favorite MOPS meetings this past fall was a speaker named Tracy Klehn. The title of her message, (and her book to go along with it), was Prayer Starters for Busy Moms; How to Pray all Day and Still Put the Laundry Away. Silly me: I went in thinking, "How good can this be... I don't need any special prayers! I can just talk to God like a friend whenever I want to!"



Well, that's not what the book is about. It's filled with awesome ideas on how to pray; not what to pray! So, I bought the book! And, I would like to share one of my favorite ideas, stolen from her. (She said we could steal!) Every year, she saves her Christmas cards in a basket, and each week she has her kids pull a few out of the basket and then they pray for those families. Isn't that an awesome idea? So, if you sent us a card this year, know that we will be praying for you! (And, if you haven't... it's not too late!!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails