Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Squirt Bottle Art Fun


This afternoon I finally filled the new squirt bottles for the girls. Natalie requested purple water, and Allison wanted pink. (That seems to be our theme). Of course, there is no pink food coloring, so she got red! I then spread out an old white sheet and let the girls do some "art." It was a little advanced for them... they just sort of squirted and squirted. But, they had fun and it kept them occupied! That's all that really mattes, right?

My friend had suggested using Kool Aid, so that it smelled really good. I thought that would have been fun, but I didn't have any Kool Aid! She also suggested hanging the sheet up, but once again I couldn't find a good place to hang it. I'm sure there are a lot of other creative things to do... I'll let you know if I come across any, and you let me know if you do!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails