Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wednesday Date with Daddy


Do you think the girls have fun when their Papa is home? Aw, it just makes me smile thinking about it. Without really making a conscious decision about it, Wednesday has sort of become the girls date day with daddy. The last 4 Wednesdays, I have had my Bible study and Daniel has been off, so he has graciously taken the girls on a date. Pump it Up, Chuck E. Cheese, IHOP... spoiled girls! I asked Natalie tonight if she wanted to go to Bible Study with me tomorrow, and she got a big smile on her face as she exclaimed, "NO, I go to Chuck E. Cheese with Papa and Allison wins the jackpot and we have SO much fun!" I guess she's caught on!


For Mel: I'll post more pictures and explanations of the bathroom painting tomorrow for ya!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails