Monday, October 19, 2009

Trick or Treat Bags

What a weekend! I am used to prickng myself 4 times a day now because of gestational diabetes. Yesterday, however, I think I poked myself 20 times! (I'm not even exaggerating!) It was a labor of love, no doubt! I finally finished the girls' trick-or-treat bags. I began to wonder if it was worth it, but the girls' reaction made every prick worth it. They were not only super excited, but very grateful, as well. How special that made me feel!

One reason I almost gave-up was because Uncle George and aunt Carol gave the girls their own special Halloween buckets. Included was a haunted house craft, adorable Halloween cups and straws, pez, glow stick bracelets, lighted Halloween pins, and Japanese snacks! Thanks, Uncle George and Aunt Carol!




1 comment:

Karen Hyde said...

They turned out SO cute!!! Good job, Mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails