Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Veggie Time!





I know you probably wouldn't believe this one without some proof... so I included a video! My "picky eater," Natalie, actually gets excited when dinner includes one of the following: spinach salad, broccoli, brussel sprouts, and sometimes baby bok choy! Ok, so she is getting to be a better eater! But, remember... this is the same girl who turns down fruit and other healthy options, preferring dessert! She's a strange one, I tell you!

I bet you want the recipe, huh? It's this simple: Fresh brussel sprouts, cut in half. Cover in olive oil, salt, and a little pepper. Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes, or until slightly brown. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

3 SISTERS said...

Yum, yum! I have been wanting to post you a comment, just busy busy around here these days. I wanted to wish you good luck with your new little one. I will be thinking of you. I will be in the same position in March. I waiting for baby #4 another girl. Good thing my first was a boy. Good luck!!!

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

Thank you so much! And, congratulations to you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails