Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

I'm a bad mom. Bad, bad... I totally forgot to snap a picture of our girls with their daddy on Father's Day! Ugh! But, I do have a few shots surrounding it, so here goes... I've been to the paint secion of Home Depot many, many times lately! On my last trip, I picked-up a few extra paint "samples," (all cream colored), and the girls drew pictures and wrote words as "samples" of why they loved their dad. (Not an original idea, but worked out well for us this year!) We attached it to the sports umbrella chair we got him from Costco. After church, we drove to Daniel's parents' house in Orange County, and came home with these: Needless-to-say, I think I overdosed on doughnut peaches today! So sweet, juicy, and irresistible! Also, while we were in Orange County, we stopped at the Japanese store and came home with some deliciousness for dinner! This is just a small sample; Daniel also made green beans, soup, sashimi, and sea urchin. I was stuffed! I felt a little guilty about letting him cook his own Father's Day meal, but considering what we ate I think it was best that he made it. Happy Father's Day to a wonderful husband and Daddy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails