Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wacky Week of Fun

Oh, how I LOVE VBS week... and this year, it couldn't have come at a better time. We got our house keys yesterday; HOORAY! And, the house is getting more packed. Instead of living in chaos and asking what they can do, the girls are having a blast at VBS! (Not-to-mention, Daniel is working all week, so this has really helped me! If only they took one-year-olds... sigh...)


This is the third year for A and N to attend VBS at Flipside, and I think the most exciting one. The theme is "Wacky Week of Fun," so they had me do wacky hair. Good thing I hadn't packed our pink hair spray!

VBS starts at 10am, and even goes through lunch, so I don't have to worry about that when they get home. Before leaving, we spend our mornings in the Yehground swinging, throwing Triscuit the ball, and riding bikes before it gets too hot.

By the time they get home, they look exhausted, but at night I hear them singing their worship songs and recounting the Bible stories before going to sleep. Absolutely precious! Once again, I love VBS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails