Thursday, June 23, 2011

Packing Away!

June gloom is officially over, and summer is definitely here! I am so excited to be moving into a house with a pool, I can hardly stand it! I need to be patient, though. For one thing, I know summer lasts well into October around here, so I'm not too worried about missing the good heat days while packing. In the meantime, instead of using one of our large under-the-bed plastic storage containers to pack toys in, the girls have been using it as their temporary pool:

With most of the toys packed away, we've had to be somewhat creative with our play. Playing inside boxes is always fun!

And... with the cabinets empty, there are lots of good hiding places for hide and seek!

We've also spent lots of time just rolling around on the empty floor at our new place. Can't wait to give you a tour!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails