Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

It's days like today that I am SO glad I married into a Chinese family! Today is Chinese New Year's Eve, and we celebrated with a hot pot/ sushi feast with our family. Not only do I get to enjoy all the yummy food, but since I'm not Chinese, my husband does all the work. It's a win-win-win for me!

As always, the girls got so excited to have family come over. We are so blessed with such a wonderful extended family... (on both sides!)

After dinner, we played a new game we got for Christmas; Farkle Frenzy. Daniel creamed us the first game. I scored a win the second game. And, Allison was a great sport despite multiple losses!


The kids were also blessed with red envelopes... even Mr. Malachi!


Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails