Saturday, January 21, 2012

Organizing Kids' Artwork

I bet you've been wondering what I accomplished on my day to myself, ha?! Are you ready? Absolutely nothing that was on my list. My little man needed a lot of attention in the morning, and my teeth needed a lot of attention in the afternoon! (Deep cleaning, but no cavities!)

But, the day wasn't a total loss. I was able to organize the girls' artwork while holding Malachi. First, I took pictures of all of Natalie's 4-yr-old art and put it into a collage. In case you didn't know, Picnik is offering their premium services free until April. That's the good news. The bad news is, they are closing after that. Anyway, I was able to make this collage of Natalie's 4 year old art:

Next, I organized Allison and Natalie's art from their art class. I bought 11 frames from Ikea for less than $30. (Their Nytjia frames are so cheap!)



I love the fun colors of their artwork, and I love having it displayed. Now onto the next project!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails