Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Did you know...


  • 2-year-olds look even cuter on bad hair days? (Yes, I'm jealous!)
  • there is such a thing as rainbow roses? My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary on January 3rd, and my dad sent my mom this lovely bouquet with rainbow roses. How do they do that?
  • everything tastes better with a toothpick? It's true... my dear friend Kelly introduced me to this concept, and I think it is so fun!
  • there are a lot of words that start with "b?" The last few afternoons while I painted, the girls came up with a letter, drew pictures of things that started with that letter, and then painted them. They started with the letter "b."
  • homemade pizzas are one of my favorite dinners, but I can never seem to get the crusts quite right?
  • even Grandmas get worn-out?

1 comment:

Karen Hyde said...

Love love love the picture of tired Grandma!

Related Posts with Thumbnails